[webkit-dev] Problems with code review tool

Ken Russell kbr at google.com
Wed Sep 23 14:39:15 PDT 2020

Thanks Saam for your reply.

Unfortunately this happens nearly every time I use the code review tool.

Aakash, since this seems to be related to the EWS, is it something you
might be able to debug? I also frequently see bugs.webkit.org tabs display
the spinner forever, and it seems to be caused by loading resources from
ews.webkit.org. It's likely the same problem.

Thanks,

-Ken