[webkit-dev] WebKit position on Web NFC

François Beaufort ���� fbeaufort at google.com
Mon Jan 13 04:56:39 PST 2020

As promised earlier, here's the intent to experiment thread URL we've just
sent to blink-dev:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/blink-dev/8bsAd-PsdbA

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share specifics about your
decision.
Some alternative designs would also help moving this discussion forward.

Thank you,
Francois.