[webkit-dev] Can the WebKit logo be used for WebKit ports? (like WebKitGTK)

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Wed Oct 2 15:43:48 PDT 2019

I don't know the rules regarding the logo use but it might be a bit
misleading to use WebKit logo without any qualification for GTK+ port on
wpt.fyi.

I'd imagine people who visiting wpt.fyi may not realize how different GTK+
and Apple's WebKit ports are in terms of set of features being enabled, and
which sets of tests pass in each port.

So at minimum, we may want to add some kind of indication that it's GTK+
port; or that it's distinct from Apple's WebKit ports if you were to use
WebKit's logo somehow.

- R. Niwa