[webkit-dev] Windows 32-bit support?

Arunprasad Rajkumar ararunprasad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 06:31:19 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm a JavaFX WebKit port maintainer and currently working to merge GTK
WebKit 2.24.x(608.1)
<https://trac.webkit.org/log/webkit/releases/WebKitGTK/webkit-2.24> to
our downstream
branch
<http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/jfx-dev/rt/file/tip/modules/javafx.web/src/main/native>.
I see couple of issues related to Windows 32-bit build, mostly related to
recursion tests(js/dom/modules/import-execution-order.html,
fast/dom/Document/document-write-recursion.html).

It used to work on GTK 2.22.x(607.1)
<https://trac.webkit.org/log/webkit/releases/WebKitGTK/webkit-2.22> branch,
but it now stopped working. I investigated the issue and I found that it
needs more stack space to run. It works when I bump up the stack space to
1MB. I don't see any issues on Linux 32-bit platform.

So my question is, do WebKit/JavaScriptCore still supports 32-bit Windows?

Thanks & Regards,
Arun