[webkit-dev] JSCOnly bots on dashboard

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Thu Jan 3 15:52:16 PST 2019

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:54 PM, Yusuke Suzuki
<yusukesuzuki at slowstart.org> wrote:
> This is because of old ICU. In old ICU, Intl.NumberFormats does not
> work.
> Intl feature usually requires very new ICU.
>
> IIRC, the similar issue happened in test262, and Ross skipped them.
> I think we should put the condition in the tests that checks the ICU
> version.

We have ICU 63 in the GTK jhbuild environment though, so that's the ICU
version we're guaranteed to have when running tests. FWIW I see the
same failures locally when I run:

$ run-webkit-tests --gtk js/intl-numberformat.html

The actual results actually look slightly better to me than the
expected results.

Michael