[webkit-dev] JSCOnly bots on dashboard

Yusuke Suzuki yusukesuzuki at slowstart.org
Wed Jan 2 11:54:51 PST 2019

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 10:30 Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro at igalia.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated https://build.webkit.org/dashboard/ to show our JSCOnly
> bots in addition to WPE and GTK, so we can monitor the health of these
> bots. Tip: disable all but the Linux ports in the upper-left to make
> the page load faster. Current status is:
>
>  * 90 failures on aarch64
>  * ARMv7 thumb2 and ARMv7 thumb2 softfp are GREEN! :)
>  * ARMv7 traditional fails to build
>  * 2 failures on MIPSel (one is flaky)
>
> Also:
>
>  * 1 flaky JSC test on WPE

I think this is due to the high memory pressure. Putting $memoryLimited
thing makes it work.

>  * 7-8 JSC failures on GTK

This is because of old ICU. In old ICU, Intl.NumberFormats does not work.
Intl feature usually requires very new ICU.

IIRC, the similar issue happened in test262, and Ross skipped them.
I think we should put the condition in the tests that checks the ICU
version.

> I promised to do this... what, half a year ago? Better late than never!
>
> Michael

Best regards,
Yusuke Suzuki