[webkit-dev] Regarding problem in building webkit2

Adrien Destugues pulkomandy at pulkomandy.tk
Mon Feb 25 10:58:55 PST 2019

Hi,

The Haiku ports uses its own implementation of HTTP, relying on the
libraries provided in Haiku for that. We will probably not be switching
back to curl.

However, we have used only WebKitLegacy so far so it is expected that
some parts of our network backend will be missing (everything that was
not used by WebKitLegacy).

--
Adrien.