[webkit-dev] Regarding problem in building webkit2

Don.Olmstead at sony.com Don.Olmstead at sony.com
Mon Feb 25 10:30:11 PST 2019

We've put a large amount of work on the cURL networking layer and are continuing to improve it. It's used by both the WinCairo and PlayStation port so it works cross platform.

I'm not familiar with the stack on Haiku but it would require OpenSSL, we use LibreSSL in both, nghttp2 for HTTP/2, and libpsl for Public Suffix List support. You can also compile with brotli support as well for better compression over zlib.