[webkit-dev] Trying to builder older version of webkit (but failing) - looking for help

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Tue May 22 17:51:17 PDT 2018

Hello Ted,

603.1.30 is the version included with Safari 10.1 on Sierra, so yes, building it against High Sierra SDK with newer Xcode puts you on uncharted territory. The file that you are hitting an issue with is one of the first files in WebCore to build, so chances are that there will be many other build issues later on.

Getting an older macOS version to debug with would likely be a more practical approach.

- Alexey