[webkit-dev] CSS Logical Properties and Values

Oriol Brufau obrufau at igalia.com
Tue Aug 21 18:40:10 PDT 2018

In Blink, properties are defined in CSSProperties.json5, there you can
specify a "runtime_flag" property whose value is the name of a runtime flag.

This overrides the IsEnabled method with a check for the runtime flag:
https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/blink/renderer/build/scripts/core/css/properties/templates/css_property_subclass.h.tmpl?rcl=ab3ab1ba020bb36e969a05575a9e52f5a5b44b1a&l=37-39

And then this method is called in various places like
CSSStyleDeclaration::NamedPropertyEnumerator
https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/blink/renderer/core/css/css_style_declaration.cc?rcl=ab3ab1ba020bb36e969a05575a9e52f5a5b44b1a&l=199

Runtime flags can be defined like
https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/blink/renderer/platform/runtime_enabled_features.json5?rcl=ab3ab1ba020bb36e969a05575a9e52f5a5b44b1a&l=271-272

I can run chrome or content_shell with
--enable-experimental-web-platform-features in order to enable
experimental flags. Tests are run this way.

El 22/8/18 a les 03:26, Simon Fraser ha escrit: