[webkit-dev] RFC: Removing feature flag defaults in build-webkit

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Thu Sep 21 14:36:18 PDT 2017

FWIW the build-webkit arguments to enable/disable features are useless
for CMake ports, since we have a --cmakeargs argument that works just
as well. So the rest of FeatureList.pm can be removed whenever the
XCode build is ready for that to happen.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Tim Horton <timothy_horton at apple.com>
wrote:
> OK. Is that something that you could prepare a patch for? I think
> technically that could land before the FeatureList.pm change, right?
> That would be quite helpful.

We'll find someone to handle it. It'd indeed be easiest to land it
first.

Michael