[webkit-dev] 2017 WebKit Contributors Meeting – Call for Speakers

Jonathan Davis jond at apple.com
Wed Sep 13 10:18:37 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

We’re just a month away from the annual fall WebKit Contributors Meeting!

This is a reminder to please register for the WebKit Contributor’s Meeting at https://webkit.org/meeting to reserve your spot. The registration deadline is Friday, September 29th, 2017, but please don’t wait until then to register. Spots are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. It’s filling up, so take a few minutes to register now and ensure you have a spot.

We’re also calling for speakers to propose talks this year. You can talk about things you are interested in working on, or areas of WebKit that need more attention. If you don’t have a large topic, but still have something you want to discuss with the group, you can pitch a lightning talk. Lightning talks are limited 5-10 minutes to provide a blitz of quick, focused information.

If you haven’t already submitted a proposal to me, please reply to this thread, or email me directly with your proposed topic.

Thanks,
Jon Davis