[webkit-dev] Move to NavigationClient

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Fri Oct 20 14:17:23 PDT 2017

Also, the authentication challenge API also needs redesigning.  Right now you get an AuthenticationChallenge from which you get an AuthenticationDecisionListener to respond to.  Could these become one object in the GTK API?  The current design is based somewhat on the NSURLAuthenticationChallenge.sender model, and modern WebKit is moving towards a completion handler model.