[webkit-dev] ccache on mac

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon May 8 07:25:49 PDT 2017

It would be nice if we could just get the CMake built WebKit working with run-safari and run-webkit-tests.  That’s something I’ve been meaning to do for a while but haven’t gotten around to it.  Something is wrong with the xpc service locations and plists, but I think everything else should be ok since run-minibrowser works fine with WebKit1.  Let me know if you want to help out with this approach and I’ll give you more details