[webkit-dev] Layout test

Nagendra K pingnagendra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:18:24 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have a requirement to check if a particular WebKit or latest WebKit works
on the embedded platform. They have custom port which is complex, so plan
to build the new WebKit as a separate process to check build works fine and
then bring their changes later. Once we build WebKit I want to check if
this working by running some layout tests.
But I found that layout tests required some port like gtk to run, is this
mandatory or can we run the tests without any port.

Thanks and Regards,
Nags