[webkit-dev] CSS Parse error in <link rel> element.

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Fri Feb 17 02:34:13 PST 2017

17.02.2017, 12:19, "Atul Sowani" <sowani at gmail.com>:
> I built the debug-mode binary and verified on x86_64 that I am seeing exactly the same crashes (due to enabled asserts) as seen on ppc64le.

That's what I've expected.

> On ppc64le, on the other hand, with release-mode binary, webpage is loaded without issues. Only difference in behavior is seen in winding down of heap maintainer (and timer) code - which crashes on ppc64le.

Have you reported details of this remaining crash already?

Anyway, you need to upgrade QtWebKit first. Fixing WebKit from 2013 on platform that haven't existed at that time has very little practical value (and also confuses readers of this list most of whom work with trunk). If you have troubles with building QtWebKit TP5 you can ask on webkit-qt list, if there are issues with PhantomJS ask on their list. Or you can reach us on IRC.

> [...]
>>> Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-5/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,java,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-5 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --with-system-zlib --disable-browser-plugin --enable-java-awt=gtk --enable-gtk-cairo --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64/jre --enable-java-home --with-jvm-root-dir=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64 --with-jvm-jar-dir=/usr/lib/jvm-exports/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64 --with-arch-directory=amd64 --with-ecj-jar=/usr/share/java/eclipse-ecj.jar --enable-objc-gc --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
>>> Thread model: posix
>>> gcc version 5.4.0 20160609 (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4)
>>>
>>> on ppc64le:
>>> # g++ -v
>>> Using built-in specs.
>>> COLLECT_GCC=g++
>>> COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc64le-linux-gnu/5/lto-wrapper
>>> Target: powerpc64le-linux-gnu
>>> Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu/IBM 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-5/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,java,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-5 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-libquadmath --enable-plugin --with-system-zlib --disable-browser-plugin --enable-java-awt=gtk --enable-gtk-cairo --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-ppc64el/jre --enable-java-home --with-jvm-root-dir=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-ppc64el --with-jvm-jar-dir=/usr/lib/jvm-exports/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-ppc64el --with-arch-directory=ppc64le --with-ecj-jar=/usr/share/java/eclipse-ecj.jar --enable-objc-gc --enable-secureplt --with-cpu=power8 --enable-targets=powerpcle-linux --disable-multilib --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-long-double-128 --enable-checking=release --build=powerpc64le-linux-gnu --host=powerpc64le-linux-gnu --target=powerpc64le-linux-gnu
>>> Thread model: posix
>>> gcc version 5.4.0 20160609 (Ubuntu/IBM 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4)

Konstantin