[webkit-dev] CSS Parse error in <link rel> element.

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 01:19:36 PST 2017

I built the debug-mode binary and verified on x86_64 that I am seeing
exactly the same crashes (due to enabled asserts) as seen on ppc64le.

On ppc64le, on the other hand, with release-mode binary, webpage is loaded
without issues. Only difference in behavior is seen in winding down of heap
maintainer (and timer) code - which crashes on ppc64le.