[webkit-dev] CSS Parse error in <link rel> element.

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 01:55:16 PST 2017

Thanks Geoffrey, Alex, Yoav for the debugging pointer. I am debugging the
issue further using this information and will most likely need some more
help in immediate future as well.

Unfortunately, I don't have a stand-alone test case which can be tested
with qtwebkit. I am trying to load a page using PhantomJS and it's
crashing. The typical URLs which cause it to crash are http://engadget.com
and http://cnn.com - both of these load without any issue on x86 platform
though, so the issue seems to be specific to ppc64le.

Thanks,
Atul.