[webkit-dev] WEB_TIMING enabled on all ports - let's remove the flag?

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Tue Aug 1 14:54:31 PDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro at igalia.com> wrote:
> We might want to keep ENABLE_GEOLOCATION since on our platform it
> pulls in a dependency that's not needed on embedded systems. I don't
> really care since I suspect it is small, but I bet somebody else will.

I think this applies to ENABLE_VIDEO as well. Of course that doesn't
mean we should not consider removing these flags. Perhaps if any
developers are working on projects that disable these flags, those
developers should comment with statistics that measure the size impact
of these features and their dependencies.

Michael