[webkit-dev] DRT Test case video-canvas-drawing-output.html failed on Win Enviornment

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon Jan 4 10:29:33 PST 2016

Are you using the WinCairo port, which uses MediaFoundation for video, or the AppleWin port, which uses AVFoundation for video?  Linux uses GStreamer for video.  These are all completely different implementations of video players.  It is quite possible there is a bug in one of them that needs to be fixed.

Is there one pixel whose value that is different, or many pixels that are 1 unit different?  That particular test seems to have a tolerance of 2.
I think the colorspace management should be the same on all ports, but I’m not sure.