[webkit-dev] Wincairo support for wss:// urls with websockets

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon Jan 4 10:05:34 PST 2016

Sorry for the late reply.

That repository *should* have no significant WebKit-specific changes, but it has some build fixes and probably some other minor changes.  I’m aware of one fix to pixman to support Windows XP, which is no longer supported by WebKit.  The repository should be just copies of the upstream source with some modifications to the build system or a new build system to build in the same place as the other projects and the solution manages inter-project dependencies.  Things such as config.h’s and generated assembly of OpenSSL are checked in to the repository so it can be built with just Visual Studio 2015 and nasm without using MinGW (although I think it could be made to use masm to just require Visual Studio).  Brent did most of the work in that repository and knows more about it.

WinCairo.sln should build everything and package it.