[webkit-dev] Bugzilla default assignees

Brian Burg bburg at apple.com
Mon Sep 14 09:26:41 PDT 2015

It should be possible for an administrator to set a component's default assignee and default cc: list. We use the default-cc approach for the Web Inspector component (though it often goes out of date).

However, the default assignee approach seems nice from a self-service POV, and we don’t seem to rely on the assignee field too much in the WebKit bugzilla. What do others think?

Brian