[webkit-dev] Webkit JavaScript interpreter crash (v. 153112/ppc64le).

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 04:15:48 PDT 2015

I tried with JSC_useJIT=0 as well as with JSC_useLLInt=0, however that
did not help. The crash is still happening. First there was an error
about page alignment, which I bypassed. Now the program hangs in
dtoa() --> mult(). One doubt: wouldn't dtoa code (in dtoa.cpp/.h) need
specific porting for ppc64le?