[webkit-dev] Webkit JavaScript interpreter crash (v. 153112/ppc64le).

Atul Sowani sowania at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 26 22:18:47 PDT 2015

Hi Ryosuke,

Thanks for the JSC_useJIT option, I was not aware of it. I will try to use
webkit with JSC_useJIT=0 option. However, I am doubtful if I can replace
existing webkit used in PhantomJS with the latest version, since it will
require integration with the PhantomJS code. I am going to check both
these options now (env. var and feasibility of using new webkit version)
and will update this forum with my findings.

Thanks,
Atul.