[webkit-dev] enchant and gtk

James Stortz james.ryan.stortz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:39:03 PDT 2015

-------------- next part --------------
?Hey all!

Does anybody have a copy of webkitgtk compiled without enchant, (via the
cmake flag, DENABLE_SPELLCHECK=OFF)?

or would anybody be willing to compile one for me? I'm on a laptop with a
single-core and 1.9Gb RAM, so I did start the compile process, but it's
just a little long!

Is there anything else in the GNOME 3 environment that won't launch without
libenchant, besides the gnome browser?

I noticed the "welcome" app that lets you choose your
launguage/keyboard/wifi settings won't launch, nor the system settings. I
didn't know if that was due to webkitgtk as well.

Thanks & Regards,
James