[webkit-dev] WinCairo Stability

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Aug 21 15:16:28 PDT 2015

These all look like backtraces from assertion failures. If you are working on WebKit, the next step would be to figure out which assertion is failing.

If you’re looking for greater stability, you could try a release build instead of a debug build, which won’t include the assertions.

I’m not sure if there’s anyone actively trying to keep the WinCairo port working well. It doesn’t have a build bot on the Dashboard https://build.webkit.org/dashboard/ so I there’s no easy way for WebKit contributors to notice if platform-specific bugs are introduced.

— Darin