[webkit-dev] WinCairo Stability

Vienneau, Christopher cvienneau at ea.com
Fri Aug 21 14:42:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

I grabbed the latest WinCairo (r188436) a few days ago and did a few tests with the debug build.  I've only tried a small selection of pages but I'm seeing frequent asserts/crashes, for example see the attached callstacks from espn.com, facebook.com and html5test.com.

Are these known issues?
Is it good to pull directly from ML or is there are more stable branch I should be pulling from?

Thanks

Chris Vienneau