[webkit-dev] WebView and User Interface Restore

Daryle Walker darylew at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 12:52:41 PDT 2014

On Sep 21, 2014, at 7:48 PM, Daryle Walker <darylew at mac.com> wrote:

> Do WebView instances participate in the Resume feature (with +restoreWindowWithIdentifier: state: completionHandler:, etc.), or do I have to manually handle their state (the web-view’s back-forward list and which item is current) myself?

I had to turn Resume back on before trying out. My code to bring back the windows worked, but there was nothing in them. I guess WebKit does not do state save/restore and apps like Safari do it manually. Is there any part of that wrong? Any hints on doing it manually?

—
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie
darylew AT mac DOT com