[webkit-dev] Easy bugs for grab

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Tue Sep 23 01:28:19 PDT 2014

Hello WebKittens,

 From time to time, people ask for easy bugs to fix.

Looking at various specs, I see some new features and easy fixes
available. For example:
-Unprefix cursor zoom-in and zoom-out (easy):
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#cursor
-Element.closest (easy): https://dom.spec.whatwg.org/#dom-element-closest
-Fix the visualization of :nth-child(An+B of selector) in the Inspector
(probably easy).
-Unprefix your favorite CSS property (easy to hard depending on the
property).
-etc, etc.

If you want to work on an amazing opensource project, here is an
opportunity to get started. Shoot me an email if you want to implement
one of the ideas above.

If nobody wants those, I'll just fix them :)

Benjamin