[webkit-dev] Removing webkit prefix from CSS Shapes properties?

Bem Jones-Bey bjonesbe at adobe.com
Thu Oct 30 08:27:58 PDT 2014

Sorry about the delay in responding, the last couple of days have been crazy.

We have been working on fixing both the tests and any bugs in the implementation. It sounds like we should bring this up again once we've finished that work.

However, to answer Sam's question about other implementations, Chrome and Opera have shipped unprefixed, and we're keeping the Blink Implementation in sync with the WebKit one, including importing the CSSWG test suite for shapes. Firefox and IE have not shipped an implementation yet, but both have given us positive signals.

Thanks for the feedback,
Bem