[webkit-dev] Keep ResourceBuffer?

Antti Koivisto koivisto at iki.fi
Thu Oct 23 10:13:22 PDT 2014

Note that ResourceBuffer is virtual and wraps a ShareableResource on
WebKit2 side. ShareableResource exists to do memory mapped IPC.

The current factoring is confusing and cleaning this up is definitely a
good idea. However it will require a bit more than just changing
ResourceBuffers
to SharedBuffers.

   antti