[webkit-dev] Mac G5 OS 10.5.8 - Youtube - Comments Loading - solved

Hydrogen Garage info at hydrogengarage.com
Mon May 19 07:53:18 PDT 2014

Hello Web Kit for Safari,

Thank you. Because of you guys, I can keep my G5 tower, without going
'intel' and spending a $1K or $2K on a new computer.

Youtube was not allowing me to post with Foxfire 3.8 that last of
Foxfire updates for OS 10.5.8

Glad to see Safari hanging alitle longer. Now with Web Kit/Safari

Now I can continue my righteous protesting , preaching and teaching on
Youtube

Your NEW TV with a comment section. LOL ( No more lying TV News, let's
expose teh corruption and move on to LOVE, TRUTH and RESPECT for all
mankind! Screw the Corp. WAR machine!

http://waterpoweredcar.com/youtube.html

Bro Andrew
--

HYDROGEN GARAGE STORE [1]
HYDROGENTRUCKER [2]

Check out our New Hydrogen Garage Store 2014
_ABOUT _Hydrogen Garage [3]

Links:
------
[1] http://hydrogengarage.com/store