[webkit-dev] Is there a Page Changed flag in QtWebKit?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:00:57 PST 2014

I have an application where I'm using QtWebKit to render a website at 25
fps, and am sending the stream of images to a remote video projection
display as a video feed.

Right now I'm performing the rendering every frame, even for completely
static pages. I would like to have some way of knowing if I should
re-render the page and ship it, or if I can just re-use the last rendering
because nothing has changed. Is there any way to detect this?

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.