[webkit-dev] Subject: Windows CE port in WebKit: status, future work

Anders Carlsson andersca at apple.com
Fri Jan 31 13:10:01 PST 2014

Hi floks,

looks like the last legitimate commit to the Windows CE port was on November 3rd November 2013, almost 3 months ago.

I also seem to remember that there’s no version of MSVC for Windows CE that can handle the C++11 features that we now use in WebKit. (Correct me if I’m wrong on this!)

With this in mind, does it make sense to keep the Windows CE port in the tree or should we remove it?

Regards,
- Anders