[webkit-dev] Apple Mac EWS 10.9 upgrade?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Mon Jan 6 19:55:50 PST 2014

Yeah, I think there is a lot of value in keeping some Mountain Lion
coverage now that a lot of people have moved onto Mavericks on their own
machines.

Ideally, we would like to have EWS for both Mavericks and Mountain Lion
though.  So perhaps we could move either release or debug bots to Mavericks?

- R. Niwa