[webkit-dev] EWS doesn't lie!

youenn fablet youennf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:33:29 PST 2014

All of this makes sense, but the downsides is that it does not ensure
convergence between the ports.
If this situation is expected to stay for some time, I wonder whether some
middle ground may be found for ports that are build-stable.

For instance, having status information on new/modified tests for all ports
would be useful and not that expensive.
When tests do not pass on some ports, updating the test expectations (and
creating bug entries) would be an improvement over the current situation.