[webkit-dev] Memory Manager

Myles C. Maxfield mmaxfield at apple.com
Sun Dec 21 23:04:56 PST 2014

“Manager” is a vague term. Do you mean a replacement for malloc() / free()?

Is there any documentation or explanation of your implementation?

Why are you confident that WebKit would see speed improvements using this library?

What about your memory manager indicates that WebKit would be a good choice of user of it?

Are there any other libraries that use it? Which version(s) of Boost is/will this be included in?

Thanks,
Myles