[webkit-dev] review times

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Wed Dec 3 11:05:53 PST 2014

> On Dec 3, 2014, at 9:56 AM, Alexey Proskuryakov <ap at webkit.org> wrote:
>

> 03 дек. 2014 г., в 2:32, Daniel Lazarenko <danielo at opera.com> написал(а):
>
>> Whatsoever it would be nice find a new reviewer for my patch. Does anybody want to take it?
>
> Just to be clear about this part, the reviewer should not be just "anybody". This patch is part of an effort to implement a new feature in WebKit2 that at least some of us consider wrong, so the reviewer needs to have appropriate authority over WebKit2 feature set.
>
> The reviewership system is working as designed here, this is not an easy patch to approve.

I left some review feedback. I think the patch as written is not complete enough to support the feature it is intended to, and lacks sufficient testing. I left advice on how to fix these things. I hope Sam or Anders can comment on whether custom protocol handllers for http/https are something we want to support in the API. But it does seem, given comments on the patch, that there is a use for having the body in delegate callbacks even in the absence of protocol handlers.

Regards,
Maciej