darylew at mac.com
Wed Aug 6 19:00:31 PDT 2014
- (WebView *)webView:(WebView *)sender createWebViewWithRequest:(NSURLRequest *)request; // click links on Twitter
- (void)webViewShow:(WebView *)sender; // need a case that doesn’t call webView:createWebViewWithRequest: first
- (NSString *)webViewStatusText:(WebView *)sender;
- (BOOL)webViewIsStatusBarVisible:(WebView *)sender;
- (void)webView:(WebView *)sender setStatusBarVisible:(BOOL)visible;
I need a way to test the second function since it and the first function are usually called together, but my implementation of the first function automatically calls its own version of the second. So I need a way to call the second function by itself.
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie
darylew AT mac DOT com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-dev