[webkit-dev] [WinCairo] : ENABLE_VIDEO => how to activate HTML5 video tag ?

Brendan Long self at brendanlong.com
Mon Oct 14 10:00:44 PDT 2013

On 10/14/2013 10:39 AM, Mital Vora wrote:
> * are we considering any other possibilities besides gstreamer like
> ffmpeg (http://www.ffmpeg.org/) or any other.
By the way, if this is just for Windows, you may want to look at Media
Foundation <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Foundation>.

Also, I took at look at the media players before Chromium was removed,
and I didn't see an FFMPEG media player. Maybe Chromium's media player
has always been in the Chromium tree instead of the WebKit tree.