[webkit-dev] [WinCairo] : ENABLE_VIDEO => how to activate HTML5 video tag ?

Hugo Machefer hugo.machefer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:05:27 PDT 2013

Utterly, I'd be glad to take a serious and deep step forwards into this
direction. Therefore, on both Brendan & Alex's instructions I'm gona opt
for GSTREAMER as a default player, oviously. Urbain, are you with me/us ? *The
more, the merrier, you know* ;-) First, as mentionned earlier, check
with ENABLE(VIDEO)
=> shall be disclosing as a consequence many CPP files impacted.

On my side, I am gona set *WTF_USE_GSTREAMER*, and look closely at previous
clues by
http://git.igalia.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=webkit.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/win-gst
. Of course, Alex, any piece of your updated code (off of the webkit-dev
list) will be more than welcome.