[webkit-dev] Use BlinkMergeCandidate to merge/back port Blink changes

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu May 23 10:52:19 PDT 2013

I always post patches as my patch saying I'm merging some patch with a
chromium.googlesource.com URL as in:
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/150416

In a lot of cases, I find myself fixing the patch or rewriting the patch
because either the patch is wrong, doesn't conform to the WebKit style, or
it can be improved.

- R. Niwa