[webkit-dev] Please don't land patches without rebaselining tests for at least one platform

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu Mar 21 11:49:59 PDT 2013

Lately, I've encountering changesets that only add lines to
TestExpectations and then never baseline tests for any platform.

This makes it impossible to figure out what the expected results is for
other platforms the patch author doesn't contribute to / care about.

Furthermore, I don't know how reviewers are reviewing those patches given
that they can't see new expected results on Bugzilla. Maybe they're
reviewing patches in person?

- R. Niwa