[webkit-dev] Pepper and NaCl supporting (prototype)

halton huo halton.huo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 23:41:32 PDT 2013

Dear WebKit developers and users,

I’m pleased to announce the initial contribution of Pepper[1] and NaCl[2]
support for WebKit2. The home page is located at
https://github.com/nacl-webkit/native_client/wiki.
The initial code include supporting of:
* Partial pepper api supporting includes: 2d, scripting, url_loader, file
chooser, audio, mouse and keyboard events, websockets.
* Basic NaCl support with post message api (HelloWorld from nacl_sdk)

There are some sceenshots on
https://github.com/nacl-webkit/native_client/wiki/Screenshots

Q&A
=======
Q: Why this project?
A: We enjoy working with the WebKit projects. We also enjoy technologies
like NaCl, and wanted to lower the barrier to letting people integrate NaCl
into their WebKit2 based projects. We prototyped this work and now want to
make it available for others to use if they want.

Q: Can I modify and re-use the project?