[webkit-dev] webkit tests fail results running on Windows (probably font-related)

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Mon Jun 24 11:46:09 PDT 2013

On Monday 24 June 2013, Dirk Pranke wrote:
> I'm not sure that any of the webkit.org ports actually run with pixel-tests
> enabled, so the port likely has outdated baselines and getting failures
> doesn't surprise me at all.

Qt does not have our pixel testing bot running on webkit.org, because while it
is kept as up-to-date as possible, it always lacks behind and is too red to be
useful outside the Qt project. Today it appears we have 170-181 officially
failing pixel tests.

To actually run the pixel-tests though, you need a very specific setup. For Qt
we only keep the Linux pixel results updated and only for a specific
configurations of install fonts and font libraries.

Best regards
`Allan Jensen