[webkit-dev] Ports not building as C++11?

Patrick East patricke at bsquare.com
Tue Jul 30 14:29:03 PDT 2013

Hi Brent,

For a ballpark of the market size we have customers with millions of devices, and we believe there are several million other WinCE devices that are also utilizing WebKit. The target platforms do benefit quite a bit having access to the latest builds, nearly all of our customers push for having the latest performance enhancements, features,  and bug fixes.

Patrick East | Software Engineer
+1 425.519.5912 | patricke at bsquare.com<mailto:patricke at bsquare.com>
Bsquare │Forging Smart Connections
www.bsquare.com<http://www.bsquare.com/>