[webkit-dev] Ports not building as C++11?

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Mon Jul 29 17:26:06 PDT 2013

FYI: In gcc 4.7, things like "foo%"PRIuS are hard errors due to
user-defined literals (it's a disablable warning in clang and gcc4.8, and
gcc4.6 is fine since it doesn't implement user-defined literals yet), and
some system headers (dbus1.0, dbus1.2, probably others) contain code like
that. I'd encourage you to try actually building WebKit in c++11 mode with
your port to check if you run into anything like that.

Nico