[webkit-dev] build.webkit.org down

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Fri Jan 25 09:30:35 PST 2013

Here are the largest results sets on the master in GB. We currently store 6.8TB of total results, going back 14 months, and 1.1TB of archives going back 1 week.

1500	Apple MountainLion (Leaks)
1018	Chromium Mac Release (Tests)
857	Chromium Linux Release (Tests)
532	Chromium Win Release (Tests)
371	Apple MountainLion Debug WK2 (Tests)
324	Apple Lion Debug WK2 (Tests)
299	Chromium Linux Release (Grid Layout)
173	GTK Linux 64-bit Release
171	Chromium Android Release (Tests)
160	EFL Linux 64-bit Debug WK2
158	Apple Lion (Leaks)
145	EFL Linux 64-bit Release
113	EFL Linux 64-bit Debug
105	GTK Linux 32-bit Release
94	GTK Linux 64-bit Debug
94	GTK Linux 64-bit Release WK2 (Tests)
85	EFL Linux 64-bit Release WK2
80	Apple Lion Release WK1 (Tests)
77	Apple Lion Release WK2 (Tests)
60	Apple Lion Debug WK1 (Tests)
60	Apple MountainLion Debug WK1 (Tests)
59	Apple MountainLion Release WK1 (Tests)
53	Qt Linux Release

Archives are already pruning after 1 week. Next week, I'm going to start pruning results older than 14 months since we don't have much more space. If anyone thinks you need more than 14 months of results, let me know soon and we can see what our options are.

-Bill