[webkit-dev] build.webkit.org down

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Wed Jan 23 09:58:02 PST 2013

build.webkit.org is back up. I reduced the retention of build archives from 2 weeks to 1 week to regain enough space to get the master running again. I'm still waiting on space calculations to figure out what ate up all of the space (the server uses 9TB of space currently after deleting 1TB of archives). We had over 2TB free last I checked manually, but our server monitor had a typo in its config that made the build.webkit.org's space usage report 5x lower than it actually was, so I did not get any alarms until it was too late.

The server might be slow for a while due to the extra CPU and IO load of my space calculations.

-Bill