[webkit-dev] Is the wxWidgets port maintained?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Mon Feb 11 13:55:33 PST 2013

I'll add that now that https://github.com/WebKit/webkit uses the same
hashing as git.webkit.org, it'll be trivial for folks wanting to have their
own ports to fork on github and maintain svn history.

Maybe we should even encourage that for new ports: initially forking WebKit
on github to create their port and then wait until it gets enough tractions
to land it on trunk.

Meanwhile, are there anything we can do as the WebKit community to help
maintaing a one-man port like Wx in the future? e.g. rebumping build
systems, etc...

- R. Niwa